WELCOME TO OUR PRACTICE
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health.
The Ministry of Health has recently lifted the restrictions that were placed on dental offices in March. Therefore, we are happy to announce that we will be reopening on Monday, June 8 th at 8am to care for you and your family.
Your next dental appointment will be quite different than any previous one; however, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
- Guidelines are recommending that we update every client’s medical history and contact information. This will allow us to assess any risks to your health and also enable us to have the most current contact information in the unlikely scenario where tracing is required. Please be patient with us even if this is information that you recently provided.
- We ask that you arrive at the office with your own mask and only articles that can be placed in a pocket.
- We also ask that you come to your appointment alone. Of course, exceptions will be made for children and those who require assistance.
- Please call/text us when you arrive at the office and wait outside or in your car until a sanitized room is ready. A staff member will welcome you into the office and bring you directly to the operatory.
- We will go over the COVID-19 screening questions on last time to make sure there aren’t any changes.
- We will take your temperature with a touch-free thermometer and ask you to wash and sanitize your hands.
- You will notice tthat we are wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit. Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other clients, and our team.
- We are striving to be completely paperless in our interactions with clients. We will not be accepting, nor will we be giving paper for the time being. Receipts and insurance information will be emailed to clients. We ask that forms be sent to us via email/fax and your prescriptions/referrals will be electronically submitted. Please note that cash and personal cheques cannot be accepted for the time being.
- Once your appointment is complete, we will ask you to re-mask and proceed to the reception to complete the remaining details. Please make your best effort to keep a safe distance from any other clients who may be in the reception area while you are.
Please see the following links to complete our COVID-19 screening form ( please complete with 24 hours of your appointment ) as well as a link to update your medical/contact information.
- COVID-19 Screening Form, Medical History and Contact Information: https://forms.mydentistlink.com/3d44df1f-4cc2-47da-837a-517d3c284825
We require these forms to be completed prior to your appointment.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this complicated time. Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have.
Dentist Ottawa, ON - Laurier Dental
Looking for comfortable, confident and convenient care from dentists in Ottawa? You’ve come to the right place. From the minute you walk into our office you will notice a difference at Laurier Dental. We care about you, your family and your friends, and we’re here to help you achieve your healthiest, brightest smile.
At Laurier Dental we know every person’s dental needs are unique. That’s why we offer a comprehensive selection of treatment options in a comfortable, convenient atmosphere.
We specialize in improving smiles. You can learn more about our smile-enhancing services on our website, including:
- General Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- View a Complete List of our Dental Services
We’ve developed this informational website as an extension of our practice, to serve as a convenient, educational resource for our patients. With just a few clicks, you can find helpful information about our services, credentials, and office policies. You can also easily access patient forms or request an appointment with our Ottawa dentist.
Discover a new dental experience at Laurier Dental! We look forward to caring for you and your family’s dental needs.